Talen went in to see Dr. Kaddu (I am pretty sure we are switching from Nygaard to Kaddu as our primary pediatrician because Nygaard is so busy). He is a little concerned about Talen's weight, so we scheduled another appointment for a couple month to make sure that he is gaining. If he isn't then Kaddu wants to switch out his formunla for one with a few more calories.
We decided to start taking Talen back to see Matt (occupational therapist) once a week. We figured that since Medicaid pays for 20 visits a year anyway, we may as well use them.
On the 26th I got a babysitter and went to Scott and Dacy's High School Graduation. I can't believe that they are graduating. I moved to St. George when they first started Kindergarten and here they are finishing high school. Talk about feeling old!!!
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment