Oh, my gosh wonder woman!! Congrats! Your family is beautiful. Glad to see that all went well! Please stop by when your this way for a break in the car! Love you guys tons!
Great job! He is a cutie! I enjoyed your labor story, I read every word. I was jealous it was so easy for you. Excellent choice on collecting the cord blood, you never know what miracles are out there. Hopefully we will get to see Dax in person when we come in July for our family vacation up Cedar Mountain. Take care of yourself!!
Jay & I have been married for 16 years. We have four beautiful children, Kennedy (12), Talen (9), Daxton (4), and Carter (2). What more can I say? I am truly blessed!!!
November 26, 2013 - I was playing with Dax and he hit me. I said, "Daxton we don't hit. That's not nice and you hurt Mommy." He replied, "Just be tuff Mom!"
KENNEDY-ISMS
March 2, 2012 - We had gone out to eat and Jay was his usual germ-a-phobic self. I had given Daxton some crackers and one touched the table so he was not allowed to eat it. Anyway, I said to Jay, "you are so paranoid!" Kennedy replied, "Yea he is!! Whatever that means!"
November 23, 2008 - We were sitting in Sacrament today and Kennedy was playing with Jay's mini Hymn book. He asked her to hand it to him and she said, "No, these are my scriptures." Jay returns, "They aren't scriptures, it is my hymn book." She replies, "It is not a hymn book, it is a Her book."
4 comments:
So cute! Congratulations!!
Oh, my gosh wonder woman!! Congrats! Your family is beautiful. Glad to see that all went well! Please stop by when your this way for a break in the car! Love you guys tons!
Great job! He is a cutie! I enjoyed your labor story, I read every word. I was jealous it was so easy for you. Excellent choice on collecting the cord blood, you never know what miracles are out there. Hopefully we will get to see Dax in person when we come in July for our family vacation up Cedar Mountain. Take care of yourself!!
Just checking out pictures of Daxton...so cute! Love this pic with all three cute kids:)
Post a Comment