Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas with the Vaughn's actually started last night, the 23rd.  After church, we all met over at Robin's for Family Home Evening and dessert.  The big event of the night was Wes and Talia announcing that they are expecting!!  We are so happy for them!
Since Christmas Eve fell on Monday, we decided to start the festivities after everyone finished work.  We all had dinner over at Robin's house and let the kids do their version of the "Walnut Game."  They all loved the gifts they got and had a blast playing with it all for the rest of the night.   I think the best part of the night for Daxton was spending time with so many other kids his size.  He was so cute, he kept trying to give Asher hugs.  He wouldn't leave him alone the entire time Asher was in his swing.  What a silly boy!!

 After getting the kids under control, the adults sat down for a game or two of "Liar Dice."  It was really fun and now we have another game to add to our list of get-together activities!  Just before we decided to head home, we let the kids open their Christmas Eve presents.  Again, no surprise that it was pajamas, but they seemed to like them anyway.  This year we decided to go a little different and only do jammy bottoms for Talen since the tops are always too hot for him.  What a group of adorable kids I have!!  Sorry about the pictures, they are taken with my phone.  I swear, I need to staple my camera to my head because I am only getting crappy pictures of all these memorable moments.  Oh well, I guess it is better than nothing, right?
 
 
 
 

No comments: