Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas

Kennedy woke up about 5, but I was not about to wake up the boys so we made her go back to bed until everyone else was awake.  Once we all made it up, we ate breakfast (you have to have something good in your tummy before all the candy and junk comes out!).  Then it was time for presents.  We called Grandma Cindy & Grandpa Dallan and had them on Skype for most of the present opening.  Of course, the kids were totally spoiled!!  Carter & Dax both got lots of toys.  Talen got bath towels, a hat, and lava lamp speakers.  Kennedy got tons of Lego Friends and clothes.  We even gave Kennedy and Dax a helicopter, just like Dad.  Sadly, I think they made it through three or four flights before all three helicopter were toast.  I guess if you want a good one, you have to put out the big bucks!!  Oh well, they enjoyed them while they lasted!!



















No comments: