Kennedy started 6th grade today, which means that she is not longer in elementary school. She goes to Fossil Ridge Intermediate School now. It is just so crazy to me that she is getting so old!! We went to back to school night earlier in the week and found all her classes. She has 6 different classes with 6 different teachers. I asked her before she left for the bus (yes, she gets to ride the bus) if she was nervous. She said that she was more nervous to ride the bus than she was about school. I had to laugh because she gets on at the very last bus stop so she is literally on it for only 5 minutes before she gets to school. But, this is her first time taking the bus, so I guess I can see the anticipation. I must admit, watching her and her friends walk to the bus stop, I started to tear up. Don't ask me why, but this was harder than sending her to Kindergarten! Maybe because it means that she is just that much closer to becoming older and leaving us all together. That will be a sad, sad day - let's not even think about that now!! Good luck my big 6th grader!!
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment