Friday, September 25, 2015

Kennedy's friend birthday party

We let Kennedy have her "friend" party a couple days before her actual birthday.  Katelynn Leavitt and Taylor Fielding came over after school (Claire Adams had horseback riding lessons and couldn't come until later).  I took the girls to the movies to watch Hotel Transylvania 2 - cute show!  When we got home we played our version of Jeopardy - animated movie edition!  Every question was from a different animated movie and I think I might have had more fun coming up with the categories and questions than they had playing it.  They giggled and laughed and had a great time.  However, just as the game was finishing up, we realized that we hadn't seen Carter for a while.  Daxton found him - in the kitchen - eating the sugar cookies I had bought as dessert for the girls - off the floor!!  Apparently the counter wasn't high enough to keep him away.  But, thankfully I had just cleaned the floors and the girls decided that they wanted the cookies anyway, ughh!  After cookies, we send them outside for pizza (dessert first right?) and playing.  Their parents agreed and we turned her party into a late night.  So happy that Kennedy has such good friends!!

No comments: