Kennedy's first SUVA tournament was in Las Vegas. We had originally planned on taking the whole family down and staying with Jay's mom, but when we found out the the tournament didn't start until 3 o'clock, we decided it'd be best for just Kennedy and I to drive down and back the same day. The first two games were a little disappointing. Jay's mom came to watch after the first game so we were able to sit and visit for the next couple games while we waited for Kennedy's third and final game. The third game was AWESOME! Kennedy wasn't in the first match and they won 25-23. Kennedy was in the second match and they got pretty behind at the first. But after lots of good passes and serves they caught up. It was such a good match, but they ended up losing 23-25. The coach put back in the same team that won the first match for the third match and we got creamed. I don't even remember the final score, but it was probably around 6-15. Kennedy took the loss a little hard, but I was so proud of how well she played. I even had one of the other mom's tell me that she thought that #31 was probably our best player (yep, KiKi is #31.) After the games, Jay's mom took us out for dinner at Raising Kane's and then we headed home. I was so impressed at how well our girls finally came together. Kennedy has such a good group of girls to play with and I am so glad that she loves the sport. Can't wait for the next tourney!!
Saturday, February 11, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment