After scheduling and re-scheduling, we finally decided to get together for breakfast the Saturday before Christmas to let the grandkids exchange Christmas gifts. We all met at Brooke's house where we had french toast, ham, bacon, hashbrowns, and gravy. It was a yummy breakfast and an even more fun gift exchange. The older kids got cash from the grandparents and the younger kids got toys and motorcycle gear. But the highlight of the day just as we were finishing up. I had spent the previous month negotiating with some BMX jersey designers about our first ever "Team Talen" jerseys. We gave Grandma Robin and Grandpa Victor theirs to open first, then we handed out one to each of the kids (minus Talen, I don't know how I overlooked ordering one for him - blonde moment!!) It was a huge success. They all loved it! And I have a right to brag a little because I designed it all by myself! It was Kawasaki green with "Team Talen" on the front and "We ride for those who can't ride for themselves" on the back. We even managed to get both Brooke and Robin in tears because they liked them so much! All in all, it was a great day with lots of time spent with our loving family!
Saturday, December 22, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment