Saturday, June 19, 2010

LAGOON!!!

We decided that since we were headed up north (for more dr. apts.) that we would turn it into our Nalder family reunion. We left on Friday night after work and spent the night at Cory Rice's house. The next morning we got up early and met Grandma, Grandpa, Shad & Lanae & kids, and Cheyenne & Alex at Lagoon. We spent the day riding rides (and, of course, Lagoon-a-beach) and visiting. This was KiKi's first trip to Lagoon so we tried to make sure that it was all about her. She had a blast on every single ride and couldn't get enough of the water slides. She really surprised me when she went on the old white rickety roller coaster TWICE!!! Talen was also able to ride the train and carousel, which he completely loved!! I can tell that I am getting older because I pooped out quicker than I expected (although, so did all the other adults!) So, we stopped at Crown Burger and headed out to Holbrook where we spend the weekend. The only sad part is that Jeremy & Karma had already made other plans, so they weren't there.






No comments: