Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Forgotten Carols

I don't even know how many times I have gone to see "The Forgotten Carols" in the last 25 years that it has been showing, but I absolutely LOVE it!!  So, since this was it's final tour, I decided to I better make sure Kennedy got to see it at least once.  We invited everyone in the family to come with us, but the only ones that came were Brooke & Hailey and Cathy & Amy (we missed pictures with Cathy & Amy, they arrived later than us and didn't want to stay to get anything signed by Michael McLean.)  Like usual, it was a tear-jerker and everyone said they had a great time.  I enjoyed meeting Michael McLean and was excited to hear that he is starting up a brand new play to replace this one (Fairytale Christmas) - we will be getting tickets to that for sure!!  Great night shared with great people!!






No comments: