Wednesday, May 31, 2017
MAY 2017
May was a pretty busy month for us. On the 8th, Daxton, Kennedy, and Carter all went to the dentist. All good new, no cavities by any of the kids, yay!! While I was up north with Talen, Cathy took Carter to his testing for speech. They have decided that he will need to go to a speech class, but that will all get set up once the new school year begins. After returning home from the hospital, it took a good month for Talen to get back to normal. In fact, on the way home I had to call Dawn because Talen started coughing up blood. We kept a good eye on him the whole trip home and called the Dr. Kaddu as soon as we walked through the door. We were all al little concerned and Kaddu even suggested that we might try admitting him to the hospital in St. George again, but I was not about to put Talen through that unless absolutely necessary. I really think that Talen was quite tramatized by the hospital experience and that was part of the reason that it took him so much longer to get better. But, we eventally got our Talen back to normal and it was life as usual!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment