Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Dax & Carter play baseball

When I signed the boys up for baseball, I didn't realize that baseball would start before soccer was over.  Which means that we are crazy busy running the boys all over the place for soccer practice and games, baseball practice and games, and BMX.  Not to mention that they are different teams so that means different practice and game times.  My life is nuts right now!!  Anyway, they have both loved playing baseball.  I'll admit, it is much more fun to go watch Dax play than it is to watch Carter.  Daxton's team actually plays baseball the way baseball should be played.  They play until they get three out and they can pretty much all hit the ball.  Unlike Carter's team where you are lucky to get a hit and being in the outfield means playing with the grass, flirting with the girls, or watching the birds in the sky.  But, it is nice how quickly they go to bed after all the days activities.  Huge thanks to the coaches for the time and effort put into helping this kiddos learn to play!!  They have loved it all!!
















No comments: