Thursday, April 27, 2017

Clint Black Concert

For Christmas last year I asked my parents if they would rather get their normal Christmas present (a John Grisham book, brownie mixes, and a calendar) or if they would prefer a pair of Clint Black tickets.  They chose the tickets - except I wasn't going to let them go alone so I got a ticket for me as well.  The seats were great but at first I thought it was going to be a lame concert because he came out and just started to sing.  I as kinda disappointed but after the first couple songs he started to talk and tell stories.  He played some songs that I haven't heard in years!  Half way through the show I looked over at Dad and he had a huge grin on his face.  I asked him if he liked it and he said he has having a great time.  By the end of the show Dad said that it was so much fun we will have to do it again.  Guess I'm gonna have to keep and eye out to see who is coming to Tuacahn next year and turn this into their normal Christmas present!







No comments: