I think I outdid myself this year! Daxton wanted to have a Superhero Birthday Party, so I went all out. We invited 17 boys and 15 came!! I made homemade masks and superhero capes with all the boys initial on the back. At the party they each made and decorated their superhero shields. They played a couple superhero games like pin the star on Capitan America (which Kennedy drew freehand!), Hulk Smash, and Superhero Bingo. Thank heavens Kennedy's friends were willing to come over and help with all the games! It was a pretty hot day out, so we got out some of Talen's large syringes and let them use them as water guns to shoot the girls with. They all had a blast! We ate superhero cupcakes and kryptonite krispies and opened presents. I let them play outside for a while and just before the party ended they were each awarded a certificate with their new Super hero identity and told their superhero power (which I found on a Superhero name generator app). They boys all had a blast and I was thrilled that it turned out so well - especially after all the hard work that went into preparing it!! Then later that day we had family over for some cake and ice cream. I didn't get very many pictures of that, but he was spoiled with lots of toys! I can't believe that my sweet little Daxton is 6, he is just growing up way too fast!! I sure love my Daxy-boy!!
Left to Right, Back to Front: Owyn Christensen, Will Boyer, Andrew Wittwer, Micah Vaughn, Kyan Smith, Carter, Asher Seely, Daxton, Benny Hambilton, Harrison Hood, Hank Leavitt, Hudson Smith, Beckett Bringhurst, Hyrum Owen (not pictured - Porter Owen)


















No comments:
Post a Comment