Today was another good day!! Nicole said that Talen did a couple purposeful movements with his arms. She said she had a toy there for him to feel and he intentionally moved away from it. She said that she might not be able to get him to do it again, but every little bit is good and we have to start somewhere. He was so tired when we finished that when they put him in the monkey cage he kept trying to go to sleep. It was so cute, I would call his name to wake him up and he would just smile. He knew exacly what was going on, the little stinker! I can tell that he has way more head control than when we first got here. Whenever I hold him, his head doesn't just flop around like it used to. Now, he will slowly lower it if he doesn't want to hold it up anymore. I am glad that we decided to add the extra week. Hopefully it will be beneficial!!



Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is so cool to hear of his progress. What an amazing "BIG" spirit he has. I am sure you are tired but hang in there, we are thinking of you. Keep the posts coming. Love M&M&B
Post a Comment