Talen is doing so good!! I am really glad that we decided to stay the 4th week. Nicole said that he has done so good these past couple days that as long as he is as good next week as he has been, it should be really beneficial for him!!! When they have done the electrical impulses, there has been more activity in his arms. This is a good sign because hopefully it will mean that he can start to use his arms more. I just know that if we can keep coming here, Talen will be able to see progress so much sooner than he ever would have without this place!!! On a personal note, we are really excited to see Jay and Kennedy again!! They are coming up for another visit and I think that we will try to go see Thanksgiving Point since we have never been there before. I just know KiKi will love the dinosaur museum!!!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment