Thursday, October 8, 2009

NOW I CAN - Day 4

Talen had a terrible night sleep last night. I was speaking with Nicole today and she said that it was probably because his body and brain are recieving so much input that his brain is going 100. That, along with him being sore, is a bad combination. So, given the little sleep, he was a bit more cranky today, but still kept the crying to a minimum. Normally when we go to physical therapy (in St. George), Talen will start to cry as soon as we walk into the room. But here, when we walk in the building he just smiles. What a blessing that he is tolerating this all so well. In fact, when Talen was in the monkey cage, he could not stop giggling. He thought Sergio was so funny. It was so cute!!! I don't know if it is Sergio's accent or what, but Talen will listen to him with 100% attention and try to do whatever he asks. This may sound crazy, but I truly believe that Sergio and Nicole are our little angels.

1 comment:

Davis' said...

that is so wonderful!!!